Date: March 29th, 2022
Time: 3-4 p.m.
Presented by SOUL, the Society for Organic Urban Land Care
A year-long series with ecological gardening experts giving presentations about their work and answering your questions about caring for land, plants and ecosystems.
Every Tuesday at 3 p.m.
Free, online. Recordings available to registrants.
- January: Developing Urban Ecology – Cultivating Ecological Relationships Close to Home
- February: Greener Greenspaces – Recognizing examples of greener public spaces and speaking with some of the people who have helped in their creation and care
- March: Trees in Urban Settings
- April: Urban Agriculture and Food Sovereignty
- May: Soil Care and Composting
- June: Ecological Turf Care – and turf alternatives
- July: Greener Greenspaces – Virtual tours of some of the 2021 recognition recipients
- August: Greener Greenspaces – Virtual tours of some of the 2021 recognition recipients
- September: Urban Biodiversity – Pollinators and Habitat
- October: Urban Biodiversity – Native Plants, Seed Saving, Stratification and Winter Sowing
- November: The Right to Garden – Land Access, Bylaws and other Barriers to Practicing Land Care
- December: Livelihoods in Ecological Land Care